The new year has already begun, and so it’s time to start with my Top 10 TBR list 2017.
But first, I want to tell you some things about what I am planning to do with this blog.
You may already now me from Instagram or Goodreads, but if you don’t, don’t worry.
My name is Eslin, I’m a twenty year old booklover from Germany, and this is my attempt to start a blog.
As you may have already noticed, this is going to be about books. As in, novels and comics and the occasional internet-published story. Well, and other related things, maybe.
I’ll be posting my reviews, bookish lists, discussions and so on.Also, this blog may end up being bilingual, meaning that there will be posts in English and also in German. We’ll see.
But now, let’s get to my most anticipated books for 2017 that I did not manage to read the year before:
- An Ember in the Ashes (dt. “Elias & Laia – Die Herrschaft der Masken”) von Sabaa Tahir
- Endgame – Die Entscheidung (eng. “Rules of the Game”) von James Frey
- Scythe von Neal Shusterman
- Uprooted (dt. “Das dunkle Herz des Waldes”) von Naomi Novik
- Vicious von Victoria Schwab
- The Young Elites (dt. “Die Gemeinschaft der Dolche”) von Marie Lu
- Radio Silence von Alice Oseman
- The Night Circus (dt. “Der Nachtzirkus”) von Erin Morgenstern
- Sabriel von Garth Nix
- The Song of Archilles (dt. “Das Lied des Archill”) von Madeline Miller
I really hope that these will live up to my expectation, but I’m fairly sure they will. More details will follow once I get to them.